Friday, March 19, 2010

"Hotel" Birthday Party



My daughter had a fabulous idea for her birthday party this year. She wanted a hotel theme party at our house. We hit Hobby Lobby and created this cute invite by scanning a piece of scrapbook paper into Paint and then uploading it into Picnik to add the text and stickers. Picnik is a GREAT site. If you haven't used it, you should try it. My daughter begged for a membership....$24.95/year so we got her one. I started playing with it when I was creating my etsy banner. Oh my gosh....so much fun!!! Patrick and I got hotel keys from our various travels and we covered the keys in bright stickers and put them in little envelopes stamped with Plaza Penny Resort.......SO cute!! I will leave chocolates on their pillows and of course, I will play maid, cook and waitress. She wants her sister to be the bell hop....don't know how that will play out. Hopefully all the girls will have fun.