Friday, April 9, 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
I love creating these necklaces.I have made many for friends and family as gifts and have been asked several times if I have a website so I thought I would open a little Etsy shop. Please feel free to pass it on to friends and family. I am hoping to get some orders for Mother's Day. You can visit my shop here. Thanks!!
Monday, March 22, 2010
- Cook pasta in boiling water.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter and add the flour slowly
- Add the milk and single cream slowly, stirring all the time. Then add the cheddar cheese, but keep some for sprinkle.
- Mix the cook pasta and put in baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on to together with slice tomato.
- Cook in oven for about 25 minutes at 180 degrees celcius. (370 F.)
Thank you, Esther for serving us this while we were visiting in Singapore!! It is a new family favorite!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
On the beach in Florida. One of his favorite places to be.... Christmas in Flower Mound....my mother in law was visiting us too.My Dad alway drank a lot of water so he always had a glass going but my mother in law kept picking it up and cleaning it. He started hiding it behind picture frames so she wouldn't find it...funny!
He LOVED his granddaughters!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
- study Rosetta Stone
- read all those books in the bin under my bed
- plan healthy meals for my family
- make meaningless lists of things for me to do when I get home
- get stuck....in New York.....and be forced to go to a fabulous dinner & show with Lisa and Kristine
- meet new friends who want to know what my "route" is.... (UGH!!!)
My two BFF's (who are WAY more laid back than me) will be joining me in May but tomorrow I am on my own. I don't even know where the lounge is.....YIKES!!!
So, wish me luck, say a prayer because tomorrow starts a new adventure for me !!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Have you seen the new chocolate cherrios? They are very yummy too!
If you really want some delicious cookies to wreck your diet, visit my friend Bridget's blog and order some of her cookies. They are SO good.....and I don't even want to know how many calories are in those babies!!!
Monday, March 8, 2010
My toes!!! Love the sand in my toes.....