Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tree huggers

My two little tree huggers!

With gas prices so high, I told the girls that they will be walking to school this year if the weather is nice. On the way home in 90 degrees, Penny said, "oh, yeah, this is nice weather" (insert sarcastic voice here). I had to explain that unless there was a thunderstorm or snow storm that the weather was fine for walking. I have even been riding my bike to the gym. Patrick worries that I will be hit crossing the intersection. I won't. I am like Lance....ha!!! It is only 2 miles.....I figure at least I will burn off a beer or two.


2 comments:

Bridget said...

Doesn't riding your bike 2 miles mean that you don't have to go to the gym?!? :)

Terri said...

Not after eating all those cookies...I need to ride 10 miles!!! Ha!!