Friday, October 10, 2008

Dublin, Ireland

TK and I at the Temple Pub in Dublin.
We had help with the drinking of these beers!



I love Dublin....the beer.....the food......the people.....did I mention the beer?
With my seniority number, I am often assigned this trip because it is not considered to be desirable. However, I really like going there. Hubby and I honeymooned in Ireland although we didn't really spend a lot of time in Dublin. Our favorite spot was Kinsale which is on the southern tip. It is a beautiful spot. The people are very friendly, the food is yummy comfort dishes and there is nothing better than a guiness on tap in Ireland. I think I have mentioned this before? Beer on the brain.....A certain friend of mine has advised me to stay away from it because it is not good for the ole beer belly so of course it is all I want!







2 comments:

Bridget said...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." ~Ben Franklin

I agree! I can't believe Dublin is not a desirable trip....crazy!

Kerry said...

I just foudn your blog through Bridget's blog roll.

I love Kinsale, too! My husband and I had a wonderful time there. And I lived in Dublin for a year and spent many a night at the Temple Bar.