Monday, August 25, 2008

Mommy test....funny!!

THE MOMMY TEST
I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.
“Why?” my daughter asked.
“Because it’s been laying outside, you don’t know where it’s been, it’s dirty and probably has germs.” I replied.
At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, “Wow! How do you know all this stuff?”
“Uh.” I was thinking quickly, “all moms know this stuff. It’s on the Mommy Test. You have to know it, or they don’t let you be a Mommy.” We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this information.
“OH…I get it!” she beamed. “So if you don’t pass the test you have to be the daddy.”
“Exactly,” I replied back with a huge smile on my face and joy in my heart.
Anonymous

No comments: